Saturday 24 February 2018

Various ‎Please Please Please: A Tribute To The Smiths



Get It At Discogs

01-1 Kitten Panic
01-2 The Rest Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
01-3 Joy Zipper What Difference Does It Make?
01-4 Tanya Donelly With Dylan In The Movies Shoplifters Of The World Unite
01-5 William Fitzsimmons Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
01-6 Sixpence None The Richer I Won't Share You
01-7 Sara Lov Well I Wonder
01-8 Greg Laswell Half A Person
01-9 Dala Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me
01-10 Chikita Violenta Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
02-1 Telekinesis Sheila Take A Bow
02-2 Solvents Is It Really So Strange?
02-3 The Wedding Present Hand In Glove
02-4 Mike Viola And The Section Quartet How Soon Is Now?
02-5 Trespassers William There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
02-6 Girl In A Coma Rubber Ring
02-7 Elk City I Know It's Over
02-8 Katy Goodman What She Said
02-9 Cinerama London
02-10 Doug Martsch Reel Around The Fountain

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aid, is there any chance you could re-up this? I could have sworn I had it but apparently I don't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dandyboy New Link Up & Running

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ade, you're a superhero of Isolation

    ReplyDelete